11.2.09

Maybe the groundhog was wrong..

RAINFALL WARNING: Montreal Metropolitain-LavalIssued at 11:02 AM EST WEDNESDAY 11 FEBRUARY 2009
UP TO 30 MILLIMETRES OF RAIN ARE EXPECTED OVER THESE AREAS THIS EVENING, TONIGHT AND THURSDAY.

A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM INTENSIFYING OVER THE ILLINOIS TODAY WILL MOVE ACROSS SOUTHERN QUEBEC THURSDAY. HEAVY RAIN AHEAD OF THIS LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM WILL AFFECT SOUTHWESTERN QUEBEC WITH CLOSE TO 15 MILLIMETRES TONIGHT, TO REACH A TOTAL OF 30 MILLIMETRES BEFORE LATE IN THE DAY THURSDAY.

Well I did ask Laoch to send some of that warm Chicago weather my way. Gotta like a man who can deliver.

In other news, I loved this guy's take on Valentine's. I like what he says that if you love someone, love them 365 days a year and not just one day.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/11/martin.valentine/index.html

I am roasting in my apartment as the heat is still blasting from yesterdays 6f weather and it is currently 42. The windows are open, a robin hopped by looking for worms in the snowbank and the cats are happy to watch this.

Think I'll go turn on a fan.

1 comment:

  1. 42 degrees is warmer but not warm, close the window!

    It always amazes me that people need the excuse of a holiday to be nice to their loved ones.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some grey matter.